Treat Yourself or your Loved one to a Massage this Holiday Season. Discover the Top 5 Benefits of a Relaxing Massage:
1. It’s a Relaxing Experience – Improve your mood and decrease stress levels. A massage is proven to be relaxing for both the mind and body.
2. Reduce Stress – When the body is under stress, it produces unhealthy levels of a stress hormone cortisol, this can lead to weight gain, sleeplessness, digestive problems, and headaches. A massage has been shown to decrease cortisol levels in the body relieving stress.
3. Promote Muscle Relaxation – A massage will increase flexibility and provide muscle relaxation to the entire body. Increasing flexibility will help reduce any pain.
4. Improve Circulation – Massage offers long-term benefits such as increased circulation. Improving circulation in the body to promotes healing for stiff and tense muscles.
5. A Massage Can Help Strengthen the Body’s Immune System – When stress is combined with lack of sleep and poor nutrition, the result is directed towards the body’s immune system. Much like exercise, a massage can keep the body fine-tuned, and the immune system strong.
Massage Services Available at RELAX The Spa Rochester
RELAX Organic Antioxidant Massage - This relaxing, muscle-soothing massage will infuse a boost of vitamins and antioxidants with all-natural body oil. A unique blend of grapeseed, jojoba, seabuckthorn and superfood pomegranate oils hydrate, nourish and soothe the skin. Botanically derived Vitamins A, C Ester, E and Coenzyme Q10 ensure your body is on the road to wellness.
Hot Stone Massage - People have known for centuries that river stones contain energy. Warmed River stones are incorporated with classic Swedish massage techniques in this deeply relaxing full-body massage.
Stretching Yoga Massage - Deep stretching, rhythmic compression and acupressure combine for a Yoga-like massage. Relieves aching muscles and increases energy. Please wear loose fitting clothing.
Deep Tissue Massage - An intensive treatment that combines stimulating massage techniques to melt fascia in over-stressed muscles. This massage opens the joints and works out the stress with unique stretches, trigger point therapy, and acupressure techniques to release tension.
Swedish Massage - Indulge yourself with a relaxing, soothing, all over body massage. You’ll see the benefits of massage: increased energy, less stress, and an overall sense of well being.
Back & Shoulder Massage - A stress-relief massage concentrating on those high tension areas of the neck, shoulders and back. Knead and release techniques relax the muscles and increase circulation.
Reflexology Foot Massage - Enhance your massage experience with the ancient methods of reflexology which focuses on pressure points in the feet or hands that correspond to various organs and systems throughout the entire body. Pressure point stimulation opens energy pathways, promoting greater circulation and relaxation.
Pregnancy Massage - This gentle massage helps ease strained muscles and fatigue for the expectant mother. After the first trimester, regular massage has been proven to relax mother and baby throughout the pregnancy.
Lavender Dreams - Unwinding your body and mind with a custom full body massage to induce sleep. Deeply relaxing massage using unique wild crafted lavender oils.
Couples Massage - What could be better than being pampered with a luxurious massage? Sharing it with someone special! Whether it’s the love of your life, your mother, your father, daughter, sister, or friend; enjoy our private couples room. It’s even better to spa together! Priced for two.
A Gift Card for a Rochester Massage Makes the Perfect Holiday GiftPurchase a Gift Card for a massage from RELAX The Spa Rochester online or in spa.
Find the right massage for you or a loved one and experience the benefits today. Book your next massage online using the RELAX The Spa Rochester App, or call 585-412-4994 to schedule. Online scheduling at RELAX The Spa Rochester can be found under Book Now.