Exercises, healthy food, relaxing and good sleep are the fundaments of a healthy lifestyle. But two hours a week at your favorite spa in Rochester is also vital. Spas rejuvenate and sustain a healthy wellness lifestyle. Here are some of the best reasons to go to a Rochester Spa.
1. Investing in Your HealthNothing at all is more important than taking care of yourself and on focusing on what really matters: Health, hope, love and a tranquil mind. A trip to the spa has become something tangible, an investment in well-being. Consumers around the world are taking steps to take charge of their health. About half are trying to lose weight, and manufacturers are reformulating products to eliminate or reduce the sugar, cholesterol, trans and saturated fat and sodium content of food.
2. Reducing StressBy the year 2020, The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that mental disease, including stress and related disorders, will be the second-leading cause of disabilities. Stress disabilities, such as impaired physical and mental functioning, lost work days and a high use of health care services, are as significant as workplace accidents and medical conditions. Excellent spas are in the business of helping people relax and managing the details.
3. Rejuvenate your BeautyRochester spas offer spa services like massage, body treatments and facials. Massage, for example, is far more than an indulgence. It has numerous health benefits: calming the central nervous system; improving blood circulation and helping the body detoxify. Regular massages can keep you feeling your best and improve the quality of your life.
4. Aromatherapy for RelaxationHealth and wellness spas focus on relaxation, aromatherapy, and wellness. The power of scent is increasingly being used for its strong therapeutic qualities. The calming orange blossom and lavender scents that waft through spa quiet rooms and treatments rooms have been part of spa and wellness experiences for years. Aromatherapy consists of using only natural oils extracted from a wide array of plants. As a spa client, you can now receive customized treatments based on how you feel.
5. Meditation During MassageMeditation is a good option during a massage to clear your mind. Sometimes you just need to get away and spend some quiet time alone. The spa is the perfect place to be cared for by professionals and spend your time the way you want to: Drink tea, meditate, and enjoy a spa treatment.
6. Skincare Tips for At-Home CareYour Esthetician will ask about your home skin-care routine and offer suggestions but should not make you feel pressured to buy products. A comfortable environment is essential for you to fully enjoy your Spa experience.
7. Youthful Skin and BodyFor those simply looking for a way to stay young forever, yoga classes and healthy diets are not enough. You have to consider the regular Spa visit as your natural routine. But, before you go, think about what you want out of it. Do you want to jumpstart a healthy lifestyle, relax after a stressful workday or rejuvenation your beauty?
Before you schedule a treatment, you can take a tour to make sure the Rochester Spa is clean, pleasant and most of all that it gives you the feeling you are looking for – be sure to explore your options!
Spend a day with us at RELAX The Spa Rochester. Call 585-412-4994 or schedule online at www.rochester.relaxthespa.com for the ultimate Rochester spa visit.